1966 Anaheim Kingsmen
1967 Anaheim Kingsmen
1968 Anaheim Kingsmen
1969 Anaheim Kingsmen
1970 Anaheim Kingsmen
1971 Anaheim Kingsmen
1972 Anaheim Kingsmen
1973 Anaheim Kingsmen
1974 Anaheim Kingsmen
1976 Anaheim Kingsmen
1977 Anaheim Kingsmen
1978 Anaheim Kingsmen
1982 Anaheim Kingsmen
You can help! March forth to establish March 4th as National Marching Arts DayBy establishing March 4 as "National Marching Arts Day," we will spotlight and celebrate the positive effects on young people and our society from l... [DCI.org]
A California Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Public Benefit Corporation
To create an organization of people with great attitudes, winning strategies and a fearless commitment to become Drum Corps International Champions. To see our young people become great performers, experienced leaders and exceptional citizens.
To create performing arts programs which enrich the lives of young people through our commitment to the achievement of performance excellence. This commitment combined with participation in competitive Drum & Bugle Corps activities creates an educational environment where young people learn the important values of dedication, self-discipline, self-confidence, character and achievement. With this unique experience, our young people carry these key values back into the community.
STATEMENT OF INTENTIONS
• We intend to create an organization that is comprised of people who share the common goal of becoming Drum Corps International Champions.
• We intend to invite experienced people to help create and oversee the philosophy and strategies that will be used to manage and motivate the organization.
• We intend to carry forward the good traditions of drum corps and filter out the bad.
• We intend to use our past experiences as well as the experiences we have observed of other great organizations to create the ultimate competitive drum & bugle corps.
• We intend to create an organization that is financially stable and has a life of permanent existence as a drum & bugle corps.
• We intend to be fair and democratic when making any decisions that affect our organization.
• We intend to abide by the rules and bylaws of the Kingsmen StarCorps.
• Any and all funds donated or otherwise will strictly be used for the operation of the organization.
New Kingsmen Fan Page!
The Kingsmen Drum & Bugle Corps has a new fan page on Facebook.
Please visit our new page and click "Like" so that we can keep you informed of our upcoming events.
Our new Facebook Page is located here: https://www.facebook.com/KingsmenDrumCorps
Kingsmen Souvenirs for Sale!
There is a limited supply of Kingsmen Souvenirs for sale.
To see what items are available please visit http://myworld.ebay.com/kingsmenhype1/
The Kingsmen Starcorps needs some new people to serve on the Board of Directors. Experience with Fund Raising programs is a plus.
Please send an email to Phil Norris:
if you are interested in helping our organization.
In celebration of the 40th anniversary of DCI, which is also the 1972 Kingsmen (DCI World Champions) 40th Reunion, here is a link to the video of 1972 Anaheim Kingsmen DCI performance: